More Than A Pub – is back – 19th June!
We are delighted to announce that More Than A Pub, the support programme for communities looking to take over their local pub is back! Through funding from Power to Change, the Plunkett Foundation will once again be offering support and funding to communities in rural and urban localities across England to help them save their local pub through community ownership. Under the programme groups will be able to access:
- Business support
- Loan and grant finance
- Networking events
- Study visits (including a new series of programmed study visit events)
More information will be available on the Plunkett website on the 19th June, so please do check the site for full details. As you have agreed to be on our ‘enquiry list’ for the programme we will also email you any updates as soon as possible.
Join us on the 19th June!
To find out more about the programme, meet support organisations, other community pubs, the Plunkett Team and Advisers please join us at the programme launch on the 19th June at The Dog Inn, Belthorn, Lancashire; community owned since November 2015.
The agenda will be suitable for groups at all stages of the community pub journey, from setting up to running a thriving community pub business.
Agenda will include:
- An overview of the More Than A Pub programme and how your community will be able to benefit
- Inspiring stories from trading community pubs
- Workshops – for both established and new groups
- Hot Topics (discussion session) – topics dependent on the needs of attendees
- Tour of The Dog Inn
Spaces are limited so book now to secure your place.
A Partnership Programme
The More Than A Pub programme is being led by the Plunkett Foundation and delivered in partnership with:
- British Beer and Pub Association
- Co-operative and Mutual Solutions Limited
- Pub is the Hub
- Power to Change
- Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
- Co-operative and Community Finance
- Key Fund
Do take a look at their websites to discover more about each organisation and how they can support you.